Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Tricky Thing My Girlfriend Did...By Akin Iroko

Having a girlfriend or boyfriend or call it like the average person down the street would call it "a lover" is so much FUN and very exciting but keeping agirlfriend or lover is something but I think I have been kept by my girlfriend and she did a very tricky thing that I have not read anywhere, it was so wonderful new that I am putting it on this blog and I think it is something that we can ALL DO DURING THIS VALENTINE SEASON...


I know the question on your mind would be what did person do that is worth been writing online and if it so tricky won't it kill the passion in my relationship, I can bet it would do the exact opposite and at the end of the day you would be the happier for it...


HERE IS WHAT SHE DID...


She wrote a profile on me and added some beautiful, yet unnoticed thing about her boyfriend...
I know another question has been raised on your mind, what is profile writing and how can I do it...
What my girlfriend did has not been done by anybody that I know and I have not even read it online yet and even my title of what she did is personal, that was the BEST I could come up with!!!


In simple English, she wrote a book on me and she gave it to me, when I was traveling, this how she started the profile writing...
(1) She wrote about her desire, starting from when she was a baby and strategically put me in the whole story of her life, that is making me feel important and A BIG PART OF HER CREATION.
(2)She wrote about how we met, did she miss the part of me trying to get her to say yes? NO.
She even added the part that I can't seem to know when I did them...damn it the profile was good!!!
(3)She then told me about her love for me and how she wished I was not going anywhere, so that we can just be together...that part was so uplifting that I wished I could cancelled my trip.
And then finally, she wrote about our future together, if I tell that part made me see her in my arms in my "future's eyes"
So what I am simply telling you is express your love in writing and your relationship would be BETTER OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment